Tonight, the Live-On-Tape performances of the Eurovision 2021 Semi-Finalists were released by the EBU, as part of the Eurovision Song Celebration. For this year’s contest, each delegation was obliged to provide a Live-On-Tape recording of their entry, should they not be able to make it to Rotterdam. You are able to watch the performances right here:
How the Live-On-Tape performances are shown?
As previously revealed by Eurovision.tv, it was confirmed that the recordings will be released as “Eurovision Song Celebration: Live-On-Tape”, which is presented by Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013), as a two-part series, with the finalists being shown on May 29. For today, the semi-finalists’ Live-On-Tape recordings were shown in the following order:
- 🇸🇮 Slovenia / Ana Soklič – Amen
- 🇦🇺 Australia / Montaigne – Technicolour
- 🇲🇰 North Macedonia / Vasil – Here I Stand
- 🇭🇷 Croatia / Albina – Tick-Tock
- 🇷🇴 Romania / ROXEN – Amnesia
- 🇪🇪 Estonia / Uku Suviste – The Lucky One
- 🇨🇿 Czech Republic / Benny Cristo – omaga
- 🇦🇹 Austria / Vincent Bueno – Amen
- 🇵🇱 Poland / RAFAŁ – The Ride
- 🇬🇪 Georgia / Tornike Kipiani – You
- 🇱🇻 Latvia / Samanta Tīna – The Moon is Rising
- 🇩🇰 Denmark / Fyr og Flamme – Øve Os På Hinanden
Before the performances were shown tonight, Eurovision.tv has revealed that neither Ireland nor United Kingdom’s Live-On-Tape performances will be shown:
Neither the MAPS or Embers Live-on-Tape performance will feature in the Eurovision Song Celebration shows, as both artists want the live performance they delivered in Rotterdam to be the version that people remember. Lesley and James will still feature in the shows.
What do you think of the Live-On-Tape performances of the Semi-Finalists of the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest? Did anyone stand out? Who was your favourite? Let us know in the comments below or at social media. Don’t forget to follow ‘That Eurovision Site’ over at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
News Source: EBU
Photo Source: EBU