The line-up of Pre-Party ES continues to take shape! Citi Zēni have just been confirmed as performers for Pre-Party ES. Citi Zēni are the Latvian representatives for Eurovision 2022 with their song “Eat Your Salad.”
About the Pre-Party: The Spanish Pre-Party in the capital of Spain will once again host the pre-party. The organizers of the event have invited all of the participating countries and will welcome all the interested participants with open arms to perform for the Spanish public. At the time of writing Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013), has been confirmed as the host of the Welcome Pre-Party on the Friday evening.
Acts: At the time of writing, the acts confirmed for the Welcome Pre-Party ES on the Friday night are Melani Garcia (Spain 2019, Junior Eurovision), Blanca Paloma (Benidorm Fest 2022), Sara Deop (Benidorm Fest 2022), XEINN (Benidorm Fest 2022), Marta Sango (Benidorm Fest 2022), VICTORIA (Bulgaria, 2020 & 2021) Aidan (MESC 2022).
For the Pre-Party on the Saturday night the confirmed acts are Ronela Hajati (Albania, 2022), Brooke (Ireland, 2022), Tanxugueiras (Benidorm Fest 2022), Rayden (Benidorm Fest 2022), Jérémie Makiese (Belgium), Krystian Ochman (Poland 2022), We Are Domi (Czech Republic 2022), Vladana Vučinić (Montenegro 2022). Mia Dimšić (Croatia 2022), Citi Zēni (Latvia 2022).
Venue: The Pre-Party will take place in Sala Riviera in Madrid.
Tickets: There are numerous tickets packages still available and they are as follows:
- PrePartyES Packs (Friday + Saturday) – General Pack – Tickets for both evenings in the General Zone and their subsequent parties – €60 + Fees
- General Ticket (Saturday Evening) – Concert Ticket in the General Zone and the After-Party – €40 + Fees
- General Ticket (Friday Evening) – Concert Ticket in the General Zone and the After-Party – €30 + Fees
- Fan Ticket (Friday Evening) – Concert Ticket in the Fan Zone, the After-Party – €40 + Fees
- FamilyZone (Friday Evening) – €25 + Fees
- FamilyZone (Saturday Evening) – €30 + Fees
- FamilyZone (Friday + Saturday Evening) – €50 + Fees
Latvia’s Eurovision Journey
Latvia made their Eurovision debut in 2000, finishing 3rd with “My Star” by Brainstorm. They have performed at every contest since and managed to win in 2002. Marie N sang “I Wanna,” scoring 176 points and bringing Eurovision to Riga in the process. Latvia also managed to finish in the top 10 two more times, in 2005 and 2015. Latvia’s most recent entry on the Eurovision stage was Samanta Tīna, who performed “The Moon Is Rising.” The song failed to qualify, finishing 17th in its semi-final.
Will you be attending Pre-Party ES? Are you excited that Citi Zēni have been added to the lineup? Let us know below or at social media! Be sure to follow THAT Eurovision Site on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
News Source: Eurovision-Spain.com
Photo Source: LTV / Lauris Viksne