Tonight was the third night of Sanremo 2021 action, we saw all 26 acts in the competition perform duet covers. Most artists performed alongside some of the biggest names in Italian music, however this wasn’t the case for all the acts.
Sanremo Night 3 Running order
- Noemi and Neffa – Prima Di Andare Via.
- Fulminacci and Valerio Lundini Roy – Penso Positivo.
- Francesco Renga and Casadilego – Una Ragione Di Piu.
- Extralisco ft David Toffolo and Peter Picher – Medley Rosamunda
- Fasma and Nesli – La Fine
- Bugo and Pinguini Tattiti Nucleari – Un’avventura
- Francesca and Fedez – E Allora Felicita
- Irama – Cyrano
- Maneskin and Manuel Agnelli – Amandoti
- Random and The Kolors – Ragazzo
- Willie Peyote and Samuel Bersani – Giudizi Universali
- Orietta Berti and La Deva – Io Che Solo Te
- Gio Evan – I Cantanti Di The Voice Senior – Gli Anni
- Ghemon and Neri Per Caso – L’essere Infiniti (L.E.I)
- La Reppresentante Di Lista and Donatella Rettore – Splendido Splendente
- Arisa and Michele Bravi – Quando
- Madame – Prisencolinensinainclusoi
- Lo Stato Sociale with Francesco Pannofino and Emanuela Faneli – Non e per sempre
- Annalisa and Federico Poggipollini – La musica e finita
- Gaia with Lous and the Yakuza – Mi sono inamorato di te
- Colapesce Dimartino – Povera Partia
- Coma Cose and Alberto Radius and Mamakass – Il mio canto Libero
- Malika Anaye – Insieme a te non ci sto piu
- Max Gazzi and Daniele Silvestri e la Magical Mistery Band – Del Mondo
- Ermal Meta and the Napoli Mandolin Orchestra – Caruso
- Aiello and Vegas Jones – Gianna
Tonight’s intervals included an appearance by Zlatan Ibrahimovic – who along with the hosts gave us quite the musical performance. Antonella Ferrari’s performance was particularly emotional and passionate although she was performing to a doll. Later on in the night there was an hilarious moment when host Amadeus shaved off Fiorello’s moustache live on air.
Results from Sanremo Night 3
Down below you can see the general top 10 after Night 3 of Sanremo after all 26 acts performed their covers.
As ever what did you make of tonight’s show? Be sure to let us know on all of our social media accounts.