Today is Day 8 of Eurovision rehearsals, rehearsing today were Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, France, United Kingdom and Spain. After their rehearsals the Big 5 headed to their press conferences to draw their halves for the Grand Final, which will take place on May 22nd.
So, what halves did they pull
- Italy’s Maneskin pulled SECOND HALF.
- Germany’s Jendrik pulled SECOND HALF
- France’s Barabra Pravi pulled SECOND HALF
- United Kingdom’s James Newman pulled FIRST HALF
- Spain’s Blas Canto pulled FIRST HALF
The Netherlands’s Jeangu Macrooy already pulled his half and his performance slot. Jeangu will perform 23rd in the final on Saturday.
What do you make of the halves the Big 5 have pulled? Do you think it will effect anyone’s chances? Let us know in the comments below or at social media. Don’t forget to follow ‘THAT Eurovision Site’ over at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
News Source: EBU/ That Eurovision Site
Photo Source: NPO/NOS/Avrotros/ Nathan Reinds