Revealed via the Eurovision podcast ‘Eurovisioncast’, the BBC has announced further information about the ticketing process for Eurovision 2023. It has been confirmed that tickets for this year’s contest will go on sale at 12:00BST (13:00CET) on March 7.
How to get tickets
You will be able to purchase Eurovision 2023 tickets via Ticketmaster UK, regardless of the country you are booking from. You are only able to purchase tickets for one show at a time.
Price Range for the tickets for this year’s shows are as follows:
- Rehearsal Tickets – £30-£280
- Live Semi-Final – £90-£290
- Live Final – £160-£380
The shows will take place as follows:
- Semi-Final 1 – Jury Show – May 8 – 20:00BST
- Semi-Final 1 – Family Show – May 9 – 13:30BST
- Semi-Final 1 – Live Show – May 9 – 20:00BST
- Semi-Final 2 – Jury Show – May 10 – 20:00BST
- Semi-Final 2 – Family Show – May 11 – 13:30BST
- Semi-Final 2 – Live Show – May 11 – 20:00BST
- Grand Final – Jury Show – May 12 – 20:00BST
- Grand Final – Family Show – May 13 – 13:00BST
- Grand Final – Live Show – May 13 – 20:00BST
You are able to find the Terms and Conditions for purchasingh a ticket right here.
What we know about Eurovision 2023 in Liverpool
Although Ukraine won the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest in Turin, due to the ongoing Russian invasion they are unable to hostthe 2023 Eurovision Song Contest. Instead, the United Kingdom stepped in, as 2022’s runner-up; Liverpool will host the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest on the 9th, 11th, and 13th of May 2023. The contest will take place at the M&S Arena, with 37 countries taking part.
In January 2023 The official artwork and slogan for the contest were confirmed, the them of this year’s contest is “United By Music”. The Semi-Final allocation draw also took place in late January.
What do you think of this Eurovision 2023 news? Will you be attempting to purchase a ticket for Eurovision 2023? As always, let us know what you think by commenting below. Also, be sure to follow “That Eurovision Site” on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok as we prepare for Eurovision 2023!
News Source: BBC
Photo Credit: BBC