Before the National Final season returns for the 2023 season; Aussievision’s annual National Final Countdown is back for a sixth year, where they look back on some of the best National Final songs that have competed to take part in the Eurovision Song Contest.
The biggest National Final countdown yet
Speaking about the launch of the countdown for a sixth year in a row, Dale from Aussievision have said to expect a bigger and better event this year.
We are pleased to partner with ESCape Radio for the second time and expect an even bigger and better event this year.”
We think there’ll be many new entries as 2022 was such a busy national final season, so if you want your favourites to make the top 100, you’ll have to make sure you voteDale Roberts from AussieVision
The results of this year’s countdown will be aired on ESCape Radio on the 12th of November (Time TBC). To give you a refresher, the Top 10 for last year’s edition are as follows
- 1. KEiiNO – ‘Monument’ (Norway) – Melodi Grand Prix 2021
- 2. Electric Fields – ‘2000 and Whatever’ (Australia) – Eurovision: Australia Decides 2019
- 3. Dotter – ‘Bulletproof’ (Sweden) – Melodifestivalen 2020
- 4 Elvana Gjata – ‘Me Tana’ (Albania) – Festivali i Këngës 58
- 5. Loreen – ‘Statements’ (Sweden) – Melodifestivalen 2017
- 6. Maruv – ‘Siren Song’ (Ukraine) – Vidbir 2019
- 7. Elodie – ‘Andromeda’ (Italy) – Festival di Sanremo 2020
- 8. Clara Klingenström – ‘Behöver inte dig idag’ (Sweden) – Melodifestivalen 2021
- 9. Anna Bergendahl – ‘Kingdom Come’ (Sweden) – Melodifestivalen 2020
- 10. Dotter – ‘Little Tot’ (Sweden) – Melodifestivalen 2021
How to vote in the sixth National Final Countdown?
You need to choose your Top 10 national final songs of all time and put them in the usual Eurovision scoring order (12 points down to 1 point) and vote here.
To help, Aussievision have compiled a long list based on the results of your previous voting as well as some older OGAE Second Chance winners plus some of this year’s biggest national final songs (but don’t worry there is a way to add any song that isn’t named!).
But be quick, cos you haven’t got long as you are only able to vote until the 28th of October.
Who will you be voting for in this year’s National Final Countdown? Who do you think will win this year’s edition of National Final Countdown? Let us know in the comments or on social media. Be sure to follow ‘That Eurovision Site’ on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik-Tok for all the latest Eurovision news.
News Source: Aussievision
Photo Credit: Aussievision