More and more countries are continuing to reveal their confirmation of participation in the Pre-Party circuit. The next one to confirm their participation is Czech Republic’s WE ARE DOMI. They are already performing at the Barcelona Eurovision Party on the 26th of March, they will also be performing at London Eurovision Party on the 3rd of April and Pre-PartyES on the 15th/16th of April.
London Eurovision Party
About the Pre-Party: One of the longest Eurovision Pre-Parties, the London Eurovision Party, will once again take place. The 2022 edition of the competition will be hosted by Paddy O’Connell; the voice of BBC Radio 4, alongside SuRie (United Kingdom, 2018), who will also treat the audience to a performance.
Acts: At the time of writing three acts have been confirmed for the Pre-Party and they are, Brooke (Ireland, 2022), Intelligent Music Project (Bulgaria, 2022), VICTORIA (Bulgaria, 2020, 2021), WE ARE DOMI (Czech Republic 2022).
Venue: The new venue for the London Eurovision Party, will be the Hard Rock Hotel in Marble Arch, which is steps away from Hyde Park.
Tickets: There are three options for tickets:
- General Admission – £59.50 + Fees
- Early Entry – £74.50 + Fees
- VIP – £139.50 + Fees – This comes with Fast Track & Early Entry, Pre-Show Meet & Greet (COVID-Dependent), Souvenir Lanyard & Laminate Pass, Reserved private VIP Area, on a raised level with seating, Goodie Bag, & Unique Merchandise Gifts.
Unfortunately, at the time of writing, the event is currently ‘SOLD OUT’. However, the organizers have mentioned that there is a possibility that they may release tickets the week before the event.
Pre-Party ES 2022
About the Pre-Party: The Spanish Pre-Party in the capital of Spain will once again host the pre-party. The organizers of the event have invited all of the participating countries and will welcome all the interested participants with open arms to perform for the Spanish public. At the time of writing Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013), has been confirmed as the host of the Welcome Pre-Party on the Friday evening.
Acts: At the time of writing, the acts confirmed for the Welcome Pre-Party ES on the Friday night are Melani Garcia (Spain 2019, Junior Eurovision), Blanca Paloma (Benidorm Fest 2022), Sara Deop (Benidorm Fest 2022), XEINN (Benidorm Fest 2022), Marta Sango (Benidorm Fest 2022).
For the Pre-Party on the Saturday night the confirmed actrs are Ronela Hajati (Albania, 2022), Brooke (Ireland, 2022), Tanxugueiras (Benidorm Fest 2022), Rayden (Benidorm Fest 2022), Jérémie Makiese (Belgium), Krystian Ochman (Poland 2022).
Venue: The Pre-Party will take place in Sala Riviera in Madrid.
Tickets: There are numerous tickets packages still available and they are as follows:
- PrePartyES Packs (Friday + Saturday) – General Pack – Tickets for both evenings in the General Zone and their subsequent parties – €60 + Fees
- General Ticket (Saturday Evening) – Concert Ticket in the General Zone and the After-Party – €40 + Fees
- General Ticket (Friday Evening) – Concert Ticket in the General Zone and the After-Party – €30 + Fees
- Fan Ticket (Friday Evening) – Concert Ticket in the Fan Zone, the After-Party – €40 + Fees
- FamilyZone (Friday Evening) – €25 + Fees
- FamilyZone (Saturday Evening) – €30 + Fees
- FamilyZone (Friday + Saturday Evening) – €50 + Fees
Czech Republic’s Eurovision Journey
The Czech Republic first appeared on the Eurovision stage in 2007. Their entry, Kabát with the song “Malá Dáma,” finished 28th in the semi-final. After not qualifying three years in a row, the Czech Republic withdrew from the contest until 2015. They first appeared in a Eurovision final in 2016, with “I Stand” being sang by Gabriel Gunčíková. Their best result to date was in 2018, with Mikolas Josef’s performance of “Lie to Me” scoring 281 points and finishing 6th. The Czech Republic’s most recent entry was “Omaga” by Benny Cristo, who finished 15th in his semi-final with 23 points.
Are you excited to see We Are Domi in the Pre-Party circuit? Will you be watching them live? Let us know in the comments or on social media. Be sure to follow THAT Eurovision Site on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
News Source: London Eurovision Party & EurovisionSpain
Photo Source: CT