In the lead-up to this year’s Junior Eurovision Song Contest, the participating countries continue to reveal their Junior Eurovision 2023 entries. This time, it’s Estonia’s turn as ARHANNA’s Junior Eurovision 2023 entry “Hoiame Kokku” was released.
About “Hoiame Kokku”
Arhanna’s Junior Eurovision 2023 entry was by Karl-Ander Reismann, whilst Leelo Tungal, was the lyricst. Karl-Ander has worked on numerous Eesti Laul entries, with “Hope” by Stefan being the entry reaching Eurovision in 2022, which placed 13th in the Final, whilst Leelo, worked on two Estonian Eurovision entries, which are “Muretut Meelt Ja Südametuld” by Janika Silamaa in 1993 and “Nagu Merelaine” by Silvi Vrait in 1994.
All about Junior Eurovision 2023
Junior Eurovision 2023 landed in Nice after France won the competition for a second time in Yerevan, represented by Lissandro with “Oh Maman”. This year’s competition will take place on the 26th of November at 16:00CET, at the Palais Nikaïa.
The competing countries and their representative (where applicable) are as follows:
- 🇦🇱 Albania – Viola Gjyzeli
- 🇦🇲 Armenia
- 🇪🇪 Estonia – Arhanna Sandra Arbma
- 🇫🇷 France (Host Country) – Zoé Clauzure
- 🇬🇪 Georgia – Anastasia Vasadze, Nikoloz Kharat and Oto Bazerashvili
- 🇩🇪 Germany – FIA
- 🇮🇪 Ireland – Jessica Mckean
- 🇮🇹 Italy – Melissa & Ranya
- 🇲🇹 Malta – Yulan Law
- 🇳🇱 Netherlands – Sep & Jasmijn
- 🇲🇰 North Macedonia – Tamara Grujeska
- 🇵🇱 Poland – Maja Krzyżewska
- 🇵🇹 Portugal – Júlia Machado
- 🇪🇸 Spain – Sandra Valero
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine – Anastasia Dymyd
- 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
Are you excited for Junior Eurovision 2023? Will you be heading to Nice to attend the show? As always, please let us know what you think by getting involved in the comments below. Also, be sure to follow ‘That Eurovision Site’ on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok for more information about Junior Eurovision!
News Source: ERR
Photo Credit: ERR