Songfestival.be has opened the voting for the annual ESC 250 – a contest in which Eurovision fans vote for the top 250 songs of all time from the contest!
Voting is now open until 11.59 PM (CET) on 4th December 2022. The top 250 will be revealed throughout the day on ESC Radio on 31st December 2022, so tune in to close out this year on the day! To vote you can use the link here. You must register your email address in order to vote, and you can only vote once.
How did the 2021 edition of ESC250 go?
The top 10 of last year’s ESC 250 were:
- Euphoria – Loreen (Sweden, 2012)
- Måneskin – Zitti E Buoni (Italy, 2021)
- Shum – Go_A (Ukraine, 2021)
- Arcade – Duncan Laurence (The Netherlands, 2019)
- Voilà – Barbara Pravi (France, 2021)
- Fuego – Eleni Foureira (Cyprus, 2018)
- Spirit in the Sky – KEiiNO (Norway, 2019)
- Soldi – Mahmood (Italy, 2019)
- Dime – Beth (Spain, 2003)
- Tout l’univers – Gjon’s Tears (Switzerland, 2021)
The oldest song on the list was Domenico Modugno’s Nel blu dipinto di blu, Italy’s entry to the 1958 contest. 23 songs from the year’s entries made the list, the highest being Eurovision 2021 winner Måneskin, who came second to 10-time winner Loreen.
Just like last year, the team here at That Eurovision Site will be sharing with you our own picks for ESC 250 over the coming weeks! We will reveal what we voted for, and why we voted for these songs.
Who are you going to be voting for in ESC 250 this year? Will Loreen make it eleven years in the number one spot, or will something else clinch her crown? As always, please let us know what you think by commenting below. Be sure to follow ‘THAT Eurovision Site’ on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok to keep up to date with all things Eurovision!
News Source: Songfestival.be
Photo Credit: Songfestival.be