After being selected as Albania’s Junior Eurovision 2021 representative, Anna Gjebrea has released the official music video for her entry “Stand By You”. The video looks into the perspective of a person who was bullied by their classmate, with Anna being the helping hand to help them through.
Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021
Junior Eurovision 2021 will take place in Paris, France following Valentina’s victory in JESC 2020 with “J’imagine”. The contest will be held in La Seine Musicale on December 19th. 19 countries will be competing in the 19th edition of the competition:
- Albania – Anna Gjebera with “Stand By Me”
- Armenia – TBC
- Azerbaijan – Sona Azizova
- Bulgaria – TBC
- France (Host) – Enzo – “Tic Tac”
- Georgia – artist to be decided 13th November
- Germany – Pauline with “Imagine”
- Ireland – Maiú Levi Lawlor
- Italy – to be decided during November
- Kazakhstan – to be decided on 6th November
- Malta – Ike and Kaya with “My Home”
- The Netherlands – Ayana with “Mata Sugu Aō Ne”
- North Macedonia – Cast of Dajte Muzika with “Green Forces”
- Poland – Sara James with “Somebody”
- Portugal – Simão Oliveira
- Russia – Tanya Mezhentseva with “Mon Ami”
- Serbia – Jovana and Dunja with “Children’s Eyes”
- Spain – Levi Díaz,
- Ukraine – Olena Usenko with “Vazhil”
You can keep up with our Junior Eurovision 2021 coverage here.
Albania’s Junior Eurovision Journey
Albania made its debut in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 20212, where Igzidora Gjeta represented the nation with “Kam një këngë vetëm për ju” which placed 12th. Since then, Albania has participated six times in the competition.
In 2019, Albania selected Isea Çili to represent Albania after winning Junior Fest, with the song “Mikja ime fëmijër”. During Isea’s participation, Albania managed to place 17th overall after receiving 36 points from the Jury and Online Vote.
What do you think of Anna’s music video? Are you looking forward to her performance in Paris? Let us know in the comments below or on social media. Don’t forget to follow ‘THAT Eurovision Site’ over at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
News Source: RTSH
Photo Source: RTSH