With the 2021 Junior Eurovision Song Contest fast approaching, Germany has now released the official studio version of their entry. Following Pauline’s of the German National Final in September, we now get a studio version of the song with a music video.
Watch the Music Video for “Imagine Us”
It is a sweet and uplifting song about how bright the future will be when we work together. The music video features Pauline cleaning up a room and getting more and more people to help her, with a party at the end to celebrate that the room is clean. Musically, the studio version features richer instrumentation compared to what we heard at the National Final.
Besides releasing a music video, the song is now also available on streaming platforms:
Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021
Junior Eurovision 2021 will take place in Paris, France following Valentina’s victory in JESC 2020 with “J’imagine”. The contest will be held in La Seine Musicale on December 19th. 19 countries will be competing in the 19th edition of the competition:
- Albania – Anna Gjebrea with “Stand By Me”
- Armenia – TBC
- Azerbaijan – Sona Azizova
- Bulgaria – Deni & Marti with “Voice of Love”
- France (Host) – Enzo – “Tic Tac”
- Georgia – Niko with “Let’s Count the Smiles”
- Germany – Pauline with “Imagine”
- Ireland – Maiú Levi Lawlor
- Italy – Elisabetta Lizza with “Specchio”
- Kazakhstan – Alinur Khamzin and Beknur Zhunibekuly
- Malta – Ike and Kaya with “My Home”
- The Netherlands – Ayana with “Mata Sugu Aō Ne”
- North Macedonia – Cast of Dajte Muzika with “Green Forces”
- Poland – Sara James with “Somebody”
- Portugal – Simão Oliveira with “O Rapaz”
- Russia – Tanya Mezhentseva with “Mon Ami”
- Serbia – Jovana and Dunja with “Children’s Eyes”
- Spain – Levi Díaz with “Reir”
- Ukraine – Olena Usenko with “Vazhil”
You can keep up with our Junior Eurovision 2021 coverage here.
Germany’s Junior Eurovision Journey
As a new country, Germany is the latest country to debut in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, where they selected their first representative through a National Final “Dein Song für Warschau” where Susan was selected, with the song “Stronger With You”. After opening the show, Germany finished 12th in the competition after receiving 66 points from the jury and online vote.
What do you think of Pauline’s music video? Are you looking forward to her performance in Paris? Let us know in the comments below or on social media. Don’t forget to follow ‘THAT Eurovision Site’ over at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
News Source: EBU
Photo Source: KiKA