Following the news that they will represent Serbia at Junior Eurovision, Jovana and Dunja have now released their song “Children’s Eyes”. Ana Frlin composed and wrote the song. The song is a sweet song about how beautiful the world is when looked at like children do. The track was released with an accompanying music video.
Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021
Junior Eurovision 2021 will take place in Paris, France following Valentina’s victory in JESC 2020 with “J’imagine”. The contest will be held in La Seine Musicale on December 19th. 19 countries will be competing in the 19th edition of the competition:
- Albania – Anna Gjebera with “Stand By Me”
- Armenia – TBC
- Azerbaijan – Sona Azizova
- Bulgaria – TBC
- France (Host) – Enzo – “Tic Tac”
- Georgia – artist to be decided 13th November
- Germany – Pauline with “Imagine”
- Ireland – Maiú Levi Lawlor
- Italy – to be decided during November
- Kazakhstan – to be decided on 6th November
- Malta – Ike and Kaya with “My Home”
- The Netherlands – Ayana with “Mata Sugu Aō Ne”
- North Macedonia – Cast of Dajte Muzika
- Poland – Sara James with “Somebody”
- Portugal – Simão Oliveira with “O Rapaz”
- Russia – Tanya Mezhentseva with “Mon Ami”
- Serbia – Jovana and Dunja with “Children’s Eyes”
- Spain – Levi Díaz,
- Ukraine – Olena Usenko with “Vazhil”
You can keep up with our Junior Eurovision 2021 coverage here.
Serbia’s Junior Eurovision Journey
In 2006, Serbia debuted in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest with Neustrašivi učitelji stranih jezika and the song “Učimo strane jezike” (Учимо стране језике), which placed 5th. The Balkan nation competed until 2010, where it took a three-year break between 2011 and 2013. Since 2014, Serbia has continuously participated in the competition.
Serbia’s recent participation in the competition, saw them being represented by Petar Aničić and the song “Heartbeat” which placed 11th overall in the competition, where Serbia received 85 points from the jury and online voting.
What do you think of Serbia’s choice for the 2021 Junior Eurovision Song Contest? Are you excited to hear “Children’s Eyes”? Let us know in the comments below or on social media. Don’t forget to follow ‘THAT Eurovision Site’ over at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
News Source: RTS
Photo Source: RTS
5 thoughts on “🇷🇸 Jovana and Dunja release their Junior Eurovision entry “Children’s Eyes””