As we are just over two weeks away, delegations are hard at work preparing for their performance on the Junior Eurovision stage. Last month, tickets for the 2021 Junior Eurovision Song Contest went on sale.
However, as we get closer to mid-December, the EBU and France Télévisions have announced that they will only be admitting an audience in the live show on December 19. This in effect, means that there will not be an audience at the Dress Rehearsal on December 18.
Due to the “exceptional health situation in Europe”
In their statement, the EBU mentioned that due to circumstances in Europe France Télévisions, and that tickets are still available for the live show.
In response to the exceptional health situation in Europe right now, and to ensure the presence on stage of each of our 19 artists, France Télévisions has decided to only admit an audience to the Live Show of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest on Sunday 19 December.
Those who have booked tickets for the Dress Rehearsal on Saturday 18 December should contact La Seine Musicale directly. They can receive a full refund or transfer their tickets to the Live Show on Sunday 19 December.
Tickets are still available for the live broadcast of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest via the La Seine Musicale website where health and safety measures for attending the show can also be found.EBU and France Television on having an Audience at the Jury Show
As per the EBU and France Télévisions announcement, you are still able to buy tickets for the 2021 Junior Eurovision Song Contest right here.
Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021
Junior Eurovision 2021 will take place in Paris, France following Valentina’s victory in JESC 2020 with “J’imagine”. The contest will be held in La Seine Musicale on December 19th. 19 countries will be competing in the 19th edition of the competition:
- 🇦🇱 Albania – Anna Gjebrea with “Stand By You“
- 🇦🇲 Armenia – Maléna Fox with “Qami Qami”
- 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan – Sona Azizova with “One of Those Days“
- 🇧🇬 Bulgaria – Denislava & Martin with “Voice of Love“
- 🇫🇷 France (Host) – Enzo with “Tic Tac“
- 🇬🇪 Georgia – Nikoloz Kajaia with “Let’s Count The Smiles”
- 🇩🇪 Germany – Pauline with “Imagine Us“
- 🇮🇪 Ireland – Maiú Levi Lawlor with “Saor (Disappear)“
- 🇮🇹 Italy – Elizabetta Lizza with “Specchio (Mirror On The Wall)”
- 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan – Alinur Khamzin and Beknur Zhunibekuly with “Ертегі әлемі (Fairy World)“
- 🇲🇹 Malta – Ike & Kaya with “My Home“
- 🇳🇱 The Netherlands – Ayana with “Mata Sugu Aō Ne”
- 🇲🇰 North Macedonia – Dajte Muzika with “Green Forces“
- 🇵🇱 Poland – Sara James with “Somebody“
- 🇵🇹 Portugal – Simão Oliveira with “O Rapaz”
- 🇷🇺 Russia – Tanya Mezhentseva with “Mon Ami”
- 🇷🇸 Serbia – Jovana and Dunja with “Children’s Eyes“
- 🇪🇸 Spain – Levi Díaz with “Reír“
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine – Olena Usenko with “Vazhil”
You can keep up with our Junior Eurovision 2021 coverage here.
Were you due to attend the Dress Rehearsal of the 2021 Junior Eurovision Song Contest? Will you be attending the live show on December 19? As always, please let us know what you think by commenting below. Be sure to follow ‘THAT Eurovision Site’ on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
News Source: EBU
Photo Source: EBU